The New York City math team has been very successful over the years. Here are our historical results of the top New York City team in various contests. The New York City team has won the ARML competition a total of 12 times, most recently in 2008. It has won the New York State Math League (NYSML) competition every year at least since 1988.
1. Second Team finished in 10th!↩
2. New York City did not compete, but Stuyvesant A finished 12th↩
3. Due to COVID-19, NYSML and ARML were cancelled in 2020. PUMaC was moved from fall 2020 to Spring 2021.↩
4. Due to COVID-19, PUMaC was moved from fall 2021 to Spring 2022.↩
5. Due to COVID-19, NYC Math Team competed as an offsite team and ranked 2nd among offsite teams and had the 3rd highest score of all onsite or offsite teams.↩